This webinar took place on 12 July 2018, but if you were not able to attend it live you can still register below and we will send you a copy of the recording.
In this session, Andy Blofield talked about:
- How a CIO of a large NHS Trust is planning to establish an IDCR.
- What approaches he will use to move the existing system to open data architecture.
- How he is going to tackle legacy applications including feral systems.
- What approach he will take in
incentivisingpartners to help him build an IDCR.
- What his plans for 2019 are.
Andy Blofield, CIO at Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust is responsible for both the delivery of operational IM&T services and an ambitious programme of
Register now and get the recording!